Doctor’s Choice Eye Formula by Nature’s Way contains lutein, vitamins, minerals and herbs to support healthy vision.
Many nutrients that support healthy vision may be lacking from our diets. Many people simply don’t eat enough of the fruits and vegetables that can provide the levels of support found in a strong formulated supplement.
• Vitamin A – essential for eyes’ adaptation to changes in light, night vision, and color vision. Beta-carotene, which helps maintain eye moisture.
• Zinc, which helps defend against night blindness and supports vitamin A.
• Vitamin C, which is essential to eye lens function.
• Lutein is a protective ingredient for eye health. Lutein is naturally highly concentrated in the retina, and researchers believe that this antioxidant supports macular pigment, which absorbs ultraviolet radiation from the sun.
• Bilberry, which helps strengthen the small blood vessels in the eyes and helps protect the cells in the eyes from free-radical damage.
Doctor’s Choice Eye Formula ingredients in 3 tablets:
Total Carbohydrate 1 g
Dietary Fiber <1 g
Vitamin A (as 50% beta carotene and 50% retinyl acetate) 1,500 mcg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 600 mg
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate) 40 mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1.5 mg
Zinc (as zinc picolinate) 9 mg
Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 50 mcg
Copper (as copper gluconate) 1 mg
Bilberry (fruit) Extract 200 mg
—standardized to 36% anthocyanins (72 mg)
Grape (seed) Extract 75 mg
—standardized to 85% polyphenols including procyanidolic oligomers (PCOs) (63 mg)
Turmeric (rhizome) Extract 50 mg
—standardized to 95% curcuminoids (47 mg)
Lutein (from Aztec Marigold) 6 mg
Other Ingredients: cellulose, sodium croscarmellose, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, glycerin.
This product does not contain gluten, yeast-derived ingredients, wheat, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Adults: Take 3 tablets daily, during or after meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking prescription drugs or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children.