Magnesium Glycinate Plus by Integrative Therapeutics supports heart function, healthy muscles, and neurological function.
• Magnesium Glycinate Plus provides optimal support for the healthy functions of your heart neurological system, and muscles
• This supplement contains exclusive Active Transport Minerals that allow for maximum absorption and a high level of tolerance
• You’ll receive a highly bioavailable source of magnesium in three forms (aspartate, lysinate, and glycinate)
Magnesium is one of the most important minerals in your body. It plays a role in over 30 reactions, but also happens to be one of the top deficiencies in the human body as well.
Some of the health benefits of magnesium include the following:
• Stronger, healthier bones
• Deeper, more restful sleep cycles
• A restored body pH
• Improved flexibility
Magnesium Glycinate Plus ingredients in 2 tablets:
Total Carbohydrate 1 g
—Dietary Fiber <1 g
Magnesium 220 mg
—(as magnesium glycinate chelate, lysinate, aspartate)
Other Ingredients: cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, silicon dioxide, glycerin.
This product does not contain sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, ingredients of animal origin, dairy products, artificial flavoring, artificial coloring, or preservatives.
Adults: Take 2 tablets 2 or 3 times daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Magnesium supplements can cause changes in stool consistency and bowel habits. If this occurs, discontinue use and discuss this matter with your healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.