L-Glutamine with Theracurmin by Bioclinic Naturals helps to assist in muscle cell repair after exercise and provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
L-glutamine is the most plentiful amino acid in the body, a Krebs cycle intermediary of particular importance to intestinal and immune cells, and one known to be depleted following strenuous physical activity. L-glutamine supplementation has been shown to prevent an exercise-induced increase in intestinal permeability, by promoting tight junction stability, upregulating anti-inflammatory cytokine production, and suppressing inflammation, notably NF-κB activation. L-glutamine also stimulates protein synthesis pathways, while inhibiting protein degradation.
Curcumin has well-established anti-inflammatory effects with multiple molecular targets, including NF-κB, as well as cyclooxygenases and lipoxygenases. Curcumin supplementation has been shown to mitigate damage to muscles following exercise, reduce pain due to delayed onset muscle soreness, and enhance the recovery of muscle performance.
Theracurmin specifically has been shown to prevent both an increase in creatine kinase and muscle degradation following eccentric exercise. Theracurmin has been proven effective for symptom relief and a reduced need for rescue medication among participants with knee osteoarthritis in a prospective clinical trial. L-glutamine and Theracurmin combined to target multiple mechanisms associated with muscle repair and function.
Theracurmin Curcumin is a highly bioavailable form of curcumin – the most active curcuminoid in turmeric.
L-Glutamine with Theracurmin Benefits:
• Provides 5 g L-glutamine and 30 mg Theracurmin per serving
• Targets multiple pathways of inflammation and protein synthesis to improve muscle repair and recovery following exercise
• Provides immune and digestive system support
• Theracurmin has higher bioavailability compared to standard curcumin in humans
• Powder formulation allows for flexible and convenient dosing
• Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
• Helps restore plasma glutamine levels depleted after periods of physical stress (e.g., prolonged exhaustive exercise)
• Helps support immune and digestive system health after periods of physical stress
• Helps to assist in muscle cell repair after exercise
• Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
L-Glutamine with Theracurmin Ingredients in 1 Scoop (5.2 g):
Micronized L-Glutamine 5 g
Theracurmin® Curcumin (Curcuma longa) (root) 30 mg
Other Ingredients: Maltose, gum ghatti, dextrin, and citric acid.
This product does not contain artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Vegetarians.
Suggested Usage: Take 1 scoop (5.2 g) per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Mix the product well in 8–16 fl. oz. of liquid (water, juice, etc.) immediately before consumption.
Consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product if you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, nursing, taking medication, have a medical condition, or anticipate surgery.
Note: The product is a brilliant yellow color due to the turmeric.
Keep out of reach of children.