Spasm Pain Relief by BHI is a homeopathic formula that helps relieve discomfort from menstrual cramps, abdominal bloating and muscle spasms. This homeopathic remedy is especially beneficial for women of child-bearing age who are currently menstruating and who experience uncomfortable periods.
• Promotes relief from leg, muscle and menstrual cramps
• Promotes relief from muscle spasms
• Promotes relief from abdominal bloating
• Multiple symptom relief: Contains active ingredients that relieve muscle cramps and spasms. Homeopathic potencies are safe, non-sedative and will not cause hangover or lethargy.
• Homeopathic approach: Homeopathy treats symptoms with a micro-dose of an active ingredient to stimulate the body’s own defenses. MediNatura’s approach combines multiple potent actives, in multiple concentrations for greater relief of more symptoms.
• Safe, effective relief: All BHI tablets have no known interactions with other medicines or supplements and are non-addictive.
• Quick dissolve tablets: Easy to use, dissolvable tablets for fast, convenient relief whenever symptoms start. This safe formula can be taken daily, or as needed during symptom flare ups.
Spasm Pain Relief Ingredients in 1 tablet:
Atropinum sulphuricum 6X, *Aconitum napellus 4X, *Bryonia alba 4X, *Colocynthis 4X, Cuprum sulphuricum 6X 60 mg each. Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, Magnesium stearate.
X is a homeopathic dilution
At first sign of symptoms: Adults and children 4 years and older: 1 tablet every 1/2 to 1 hour until symptoms lessen, then continue with standard dosage. Do not exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours.
Standard dosage: Adults and children 4 years and older: 3 tablets per day, taking 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours.
For children under 4, consult your health professional. Allow tablets to dissolve completely in the mouth, do not swallow.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not use if known sensitivity to Spasm Pain or any of its ingredients exists. If symptoms persist or worsen stop using and consult your healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.